I found you guys through Matt and Katie's blog - - - SOO cute - love seeing your girls. We just started a blog as well - I love being able to reconnect w/ people this way. Love, Mandy (MacKay) Chapman
We are a family of four. Matt and Karen with Britt our oldest and Courtney our youngest. We love spending time with each other and our family and friends
4 comments:
lovin' it! George is so cute!
so is Courtney!!!!
Finally!! We have been waiting for posts! Courtney is so cute I miss her...and Britt too! Tell them Hi for us and keep the pictures coming!!
I found you guys through Matt and Katie's blog - - - SOO cute - love seeing your girls. We just started a blog as well - I love being able to reconnect w/ people this way. Love, Mandy (MacKay) Chapman
Post a Comment