Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year Resolutions Anyone?

I thought I would post my new year resolutions so you can all keep me accountable.

1. Read through the bible in a year- pray that I will not just go through the motions of reading it, but that I will keep having the desire to do it.

2. Get back into exercising. I have not done any physical activity for at least two years. So far I have done the "Power 90" two times this week. My goal is be a pre-baby weight by summer- so we will see.

4 comments:

Nichole said...

You should come to Gold's and try out Body Step. I hear there is a cute new instructor on Tuesday nights!

Amy said...

I'll be praying for you Karen, just don't do better than me : )

Holli said...

well my plan would be just have another baby and worry about the weight later....:) that has been my plan i guess for 5.5 years and well who am I joking later never comes!
Happy New Years!
(I wish I could take the body step class!)

Jason, Kate and Tait Miller said...

so far so good on my end.... exercising everyday, except a Sunday rest. And reading the Bible through with Jason. It's really neat to see the things you miss when you are reading the stories you have always read. It's like a whole new light!