Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cruise-In




On Saturday Morton had their cruise-in which brought more than 100 different vehicles to town. They shut down Main street, served porkchops and pumpkin funnel cakes and of course DQ was packed. Matt is standing by his favorite car the Dodge Viper. It was another beautigul night in Central Illinois.

3 comments:

Holli said...

I don't care about the cars:) but the float sale and DQ now that can get me a bit!:)

NCHLSN7 said...

Karen,
I added you guys to my favs! So glad I can keep up even though I don't run into you very often!
Love, Missy

Holli said...

THANKS SO MUCH for the goodies (I ate both ring pops....) and fun things. the kids LOVED it and me too! miss you guys - oh and you know the tree, soil, and lot buying- well you just might be seeing something about it in an upcoming post:). I will give you a guess where it is????