Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Fun!








Britt has been having so much fun this summer with the Morton park district. She has been in tee-ball, soccer, and swimming lessons. The first day of swimming lessons she told her teacher that she did not need any help going on the diving board. She has been working on her "superman" swimming technique and keeping her legs straight. As far as soccer and tee-ball, her and Elijah are on the same team, the Green Lizards. They have been playing for six weeks. I think her favorite part is bringing a water bottle and smiling at her cheering section. All of her grandparents have been to the games and that makes her smile from ear to ear. Courtney keeps her self entertained while she watches Britt. Her favorite thing to do during swimming lessons is to "surf" on the kickboards and play hide and seek with Britt's towel. She is a great cheerleader for Britt.

4 comments:

The Deans said...

I miss your kids..and you guys too of course! That Courtney is such a character, I love it.

Nichole said...

The picture of the kids with their names on their shirts is precious. Looks like so much fun! The summer is going way too quickly.

Mike, Dawn, Ashley & Joshua Gibbs said...

how cute...now if Joshua was just on the same team then nothing would be happin'

Heather S. said...

Karen - your girls are getting so big!! I found your blog through a kind of round about way. Dave and Kelsey Aberle are in our small group at church. So, I got to Joy's blog through her, then to Katie's, then to yours! Yea!

Heather (Leitch) Swinigan

Oh, our blog is http://theswinigans.blogspot.com