Hi everyone. The Gardner's are alive and doing well. I have not blogged in such a long time because I have been struggling with lower back pain for three months! Finally, after rest, a new doctor, and a muscle relaxer, I am feeling normal! Here are some fun fall pictures. Alot has happened since I have posted, so here are a couple of pictures from Britt's birthday, Halloween, and Matt having fun in the leaves.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Happy Fall!
Hi everyone. The Gardner's are alive and doing well. I have not blogged in such a long time because I have been struggling with lower back pain for three months! Finally, after rest, a new doctor, and a muscle relaxer, I am feeling normal! Here are some fun fall pictures. Alot has happened since I have posted, so here are a couple of pictures from Britt's birthday, Halloween, and Matt having fun in the leaves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HAPPY FALL, BIRTHDAY BRITT, HALLOWEEN!
Now that your back pain is done Matt might be having some with that fall into those leaves!!! Hilarious! Glad your back is feeling better!
Miss you guys!
Great new pics!
I was thinking the same thing, Holli, about Matt having back pain now! LOL Such cute pictures!
ABOUT TIME!!!
Love the pic of Gardner!
Karen, I totally made that butterfly cake with my kids once! Good times! I can't believe how grown up Britt is!!!!! Loving the Illini pumpkin too!
Missy
Glad to see you back in the blog world:) Love the pictures and all you Gardner's.
Post a Comment