On Friday, after the shopping maddness, we went to Tabots tree farm to cut down the perfect tree. Matt has watched a little too much "Christmas Vacation" and was in search of the perfect tree. We went to the outskirts of the farm and walked around a long time. Finally, Matt had a good feeling about a tree and we picked it out. Britt even took a picture of Matt and I by the tree. Thankfully we didn't get frostbite like the Griswolds, but we were pretty cold! They had hot cider waiting for us as we paid for the tree. We had a great time decorating the tree too.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
All about the tree!
On Friday, after the shopping maddness, we went to Tabots tree farm to cut down the perfect tree. Matt has watched a little too much "Christmas Vacation" and was in search of the perfect tree. We went to the outskirts of the farm and walked around a long time. Finally, Matt had a good feeling about a tree and we picked it out. Britt even took a picture of Matt and I by the tree. Thankfully we didn't get frostbite like the Griswolds, but we were pretty cold! They had hot cider waiting for us as we paid for the tree. We had a great time decorating the tree too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think that Matt was walking around dreaming of 40 acres!:) at least that is what Andy would be doing!- I say keep DREAMING!:)
Love the family pics on Joy's blog! What a beautiful family!
love the hunting for the tree pics. How cute, the pics Joy took were awesome too! Love the updating, now if we could just get Andrea to do it!
Very funny Dawn! I love the tree pics and have some good ones too if I ever get around to putting them on.
We were totally there too. Surprised we didn't run into you. Jacque :-)
Post a Comment