Today is Courtney's third birthday. She has grown up so much. Her day started out with presents at breakfast- she got "Hally" the Our generation doll from target. She was so excited. As I leave for school this morning, she was hugging Hally in the box and said, "Thank you for my birthday, mommy". It was adorable. I thought I would include some fun pictures of Courtney this past year.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Our Baby is Three!!!!!
Today is Courtney's third birthday. She has grown up so much. Her day started out with presents at breakfast- she got "Hally" the Our generation doll from target. She was so excited. As I leave for school this morning, she was hugging Hally in the box and said, "Thank you for my birthday, mommy". It was adorable. I thought I would include some fun pictures of Courtney this past year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, is she 3 already? Time flies. She is such a cutie. Kiara just got that doll for her birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY!
Happy Birthday to Elsa's best friend!! I can't believe they are 3 already. We love you Courtney and can't wait until Sat. (Unless the cake doesn't turn out:)
Wow That time flew by!
I can't believe she is 3 already! Happy birthday to you both!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY!
Sure- we all could use the accountability couldn't we. I already screwed up last night. I was running around all day and the last thing I wanted to do was run around in my living room and sweat at 10 p.m. So yes I used last night as my rest day. Not good!!!
Post a Comment