Monday, August 3, 2009

Shampooper




Yes, we own a camper. On our 10th anniversery (July 10), Matt shows up with his newest hobby- a camper. I don't really enjoy camping, but I am sure we will have lots of fun family times together in it. We named it the shampooper because of the size of the bathroom. In order to take a shower, you have to sit on the toliet, so we thought a great name would be the shampooper becasue you could go to the bathroom and take a shower at the same time. A great time saver :) This past weekend we took it camping to Clinton Lake with some of Matt's family and had a fun time. Here are some of picture of our weekend.

3 comments:

Holli said...

that is so FUN!
I love to camp as long as I can shower and a toilet is nice too!
since yours has both and can do-do both that is GREAT!!!
Miss you guys!!!

Nichole said...

Looks like lots of fun!! The Smores look great, too!

Jared, Lana, Morgan, and Kelsey said...

Oh my gosh! A camper???? How hilarious! (And fun!) Love the name, too! :)