I know we have been in school for several weeks, but I wanted to wait until Courtney had her first day of preschool. So Britt is now in Kindergarden and she loves it. I can't believe how much they learn! She already knows how to spell colors, the days of the week, and the months of the year. Courtney is in preschool also this year. She is very excited. Her first day, she had her back pack on for about an hour and a half before school was going to start. She has not talked that much about school except she was excited to tell my mom that they had bathrooms at her school! I guess it doesn't take much to excite a three year old.
We have had an interesting week. On Tuesday Britt was playing on the playground and fell from the bar onto her head. Thankfully Matt was there. He said she was bleeding a lot and she was acting disoriented. He called the doctor and then took her to the ER to get a head CT. Everything turned out fine, but it was a bit of a scare. Of course I knew nothing because I was at school and recieved a voice mail that said he took Britt to the ER. I think next time Matt will try a little harder to reach me a school.
3 comments:
happy first days!! glad britt is ok! miss you guys!
love the pics...finally!
I am glad Matt was there too!! Otherwise I would have had to deal with her while having 5 other kids in toe!! I'm so glad she was OK. The girls are getting so big and look so cute in their pictures.
Post a Comment